Women are very complex beings. No matter how many of them you associate yourself with, you are not likely to know everything about this unique creatures. After reading this post, I am sure you will appreciate women more – yourself, your mother, sisters, nieces, aunties and even your boss. Here are wonderful things about women you didn’t know.
1. Women spend nearly one year of their life deciding what to wear.
2. All of the 20 richest women in the world, except No 17, inherited their money from either their husband or their father.
3. Women see the color RED differently from the way men see it.
4. A quiet man is a thinking man but a quiet woman is usually mad.
5. Women spend in total over 4 years of their life menstruating.
6. Women set alarm for 10 minutes earlier than needed but still oversleep.
7. Women always apply mascara with an open mouth and if they ever attempt to shut it up, the mascara will smear their face.
8. Woman automatically perceive people who smell good as more attractive.
9. A study found that women feel less emotional pain after a breakup than men do.
10. Women apply sperm on their skin as it is considered an anti-aging treatment, and has tightening effect on the skin.
11. After ovulation, a female’s egg is fertile for 24 to 48 hours and a man’s sperm can live 48 hours in the female body.
12. 20% of women in the U.S.earn at least $5,000 more than their spouse.
13. Women in ancient Rome wore the sweat of Gladiators to improve their beauty and complexion.
14. A woman’s butt sticks out 25 percent more when she is wearing heels.
15. The average woman in the UK owns 19 pairs of shoes, but wears only 7.
16. In Russia, there are 9 million more women than men.
17. Women lie 3 times a day, twice less than men do.
18. Only 1 % of women can achieve orgasm from breast stimulation alone.
19. The youngest female to ever be divorced was 10 years old.
20. Men were the first to wear high heels around the 1600s. Women began wearing heels to look more masculine.
21. 4% of women in the U.S. are pregnant right now.
22. Women always carry big purse full of things that they never use.
23. The heart of a woman beats faster than that of a man.
24. Some women can have a genetic mutation which causes them to see more colors, millions of colours.
25. According to study, women who snore during pregnancy are more likely to have smaller babies.
26. Taller women are more likely to get cancer.
27. 40,000 U.S. women might be allergic to male ejaculate.
28. An average woman in the UK will own 111 handbags in her lifetime.
29. 30% of pregnant women crave nonfood items, an eating disorder called pica.
30. Women have more taste buds than men.
31. Women blink 19 times per minute, compared to 11 for men.
32. Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful.
33. Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women.
34. One woman can give birth to as much as 69 children.
35. Women multi-task better than men.
Check This Out Gender War: 21 Shocking Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men
36. 68% of women say they would have an affair if they knew they would get away with it.
37. 1 in every 6 women has been victims of sexual assault in the U.S.
38. Women were first allowed to participate in the Olympic Games in 1900.
39. Women can get pregnant even 5 to 8 days after having sex.
40. A Uk survey found that women think about their appearance 9 times a day.
41. Women in Niger have an average of 7 children which is the world’s highest rate.
42. Women usually say they have nothing to wear, even when their wardrobe is filled with clothes.
43. Beautiful women often brush their hair before going to bed.
44. Sometimes women fake orgasm because the man faked the foreplay.
45. Over 80% of women wear the wrong bra size.
46. Women live longer than men partly because their immune systems age more slowly.
47. In the 1920’s and early 1930’s, women dominated the screen writing profession in Hollywood’s movies.
48. The average woman in the UK has 150 different hairstyles in her lifetime.
49. Women often fart more than men.
50. A research found that women experience significantly more nightmares than men and have more emotional dreams.
51. An average woman eats about 2-3 kilos of lipstick in her lifetime.
52. 80% of women’s wrinkles are caused by excessive sun exposure.
53. A woman will more easily trust somebody who hugs her for at least 15 seconds.
54. Women love to go to public restrooms in group, so they can have a chat.
55. 30% of businesses in the U.S. are owned by women.
56. Women usually tie the belt of a dressing gown higher than their belly button, while men tie it lower.
57. A woman doesn’t like it when her hands are free, this is why she is likely to carry a purse, wear gloves, hold a book or…something else.
58. The first computer programmer was a woman, Ada Lovelace.
59. According to researchers, an average woman spends about 120 hours a year looking at herself in the mirror, which is approximately 5 entire days a year.
60. After making love, women don’t feel like sleeping. They feel like talking and kissing.
61. While turning to the call, a woman usually just turns her head, while a man will turn his entire body. It’s because women have more flexible neck.
62. While making love, a woman worries about whether she looks pretty.
63. When you ask a woman to give you a lighter, she won’t test the speed of your reaction, she will just give it to you.
64. A woman prefers that her man reads her desires in her eyes, this is why communication between the two genders often gets complicated.
65. Women prefer to drive miles through a known route rather than get lost using a shortcut.
66. Women usually have over 50 different items in their bathroom, most of which men would hardly identify.
67. All women are afraid of bugs, spiders and mice.
68. When going on a 3-day trip women usually pack over 7 outfits, so they don’t run out of clothes.
69. A woman opens beer bottles with a beer bottle opener.
70. Ladies close their ears with fingers, while men use their hands.
71. Women sweat half as much as men do.
72. The United Arab Emirates has the biggest gender imbalance in the world, with 219 men for every 100 women.